Monday 10 November 2014

I've Finally Sussed Cream Highlighter


I've said it before, highlighter is my thing. With a whole Muji drawer dedicated to giving my dull skin a healthy glow, I have all sort of formulas tucked away. However, as much as I loved a lot of them, I could just NEVER get cream or liquid formulas to work for me. You know that streaky line you get when you try and blend your Benefit High Beam into your foundation? That was me. Day. After day. After day.

I recently found the solution to this in something I've had in my makeup brush pot for the longest time. The Real Techniques Stippling Brush. Simply dab your cream highlighter onto the tops of your cheek bones sparingly, stipple in and blend carefully, add more if need-be and voila! Without fail it blends the product into other products seamlessly and there are no horrible streaks in sight.

I'm so glad I've finally found a way that I can make the use of my cream highlighter formulas without looking like half of my foundation has smeared across my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment