Friday 14 November 2014

You Need This: Nars Copacabana Illuminator

It's very rare that I find products that I would go out and recommend to absolutely everyone. With so many new beauty products constantly on offer, I never really get the chance to fall in love with certain products the way I used to. This is why, as soon as I find a firm favourite in my collection, I feel the need to shout it from the rooftops. And thus, a new series in my blog was formed: You Need This.




Today's You Need This comes in the form of Nars Copacabana Illuminator.
Have you ever sat and watched a Hannah Maggs vlog in awe of her dewy complexion? You're not the only one. As I knew this was one of her favourite products, I decided to just take the plunge and purchase it. As someone with oily skin, I never ever thought that I'd be putting something like this on my face and I certainly never expected to fall as in love with it as I have.

I personally mix a small amount of this in with my Nars Sheer Glow foundation for the perfect amount of dewy-ness. Then, just to give my face some more life after bronzing, I stipple a small amount onto the tops of my cheekbones, on my brow bones, on my cupid's bow and down the bridge of my nose.

Not only is it such a long-lasting formula, which is really surprising for a liquid product, but it is crammed full of good ingredients;
Polar Berries - known for their antioxidant properties
Bisabolol - a good anti-inflammatory
Indian Frankincense - good for soothing and comforting the skin
Vitamin B5 - conditions skin
Sodium Hyaluronate - hydrates the skin

This illuminator alone converted me to cream highlighters and as a product that I think will suit everyone, you couldn't get a more natural looking glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment