Tuesday 16 December 2014

Dear Santa, I'm A Poor Student...


TOM FORD LIPSTICK: SPANISH PINK //
I've been lusting after a lipstick from this luxury brand for a long, long time, but at nearly £40 a go, I thankfully have been resisting. I would like to think I am highly unlikely to spend this much money on a lipstick, so I've put this at the top of my Christmas list.

JIMMY CHOO: STARS PERFUME //
I'm not a fan of the original Jimmy Choo fragrance, but there's something about their limited edition releases that always reel me in. Typical! I'm not good at describing scents so I'd just recommend going and giving this one a smell, because it really is lovely. I would never buy myself a perfume (unless it was my staple Zara one), so that's why I'm asking for this this year.

HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER: DIFFUSED LIGHT //
I've really been favouring a glow to my skin recently and word on the blogging street is that these powders are the perfect product for the job. If anything's going to blur my imperfections and set my makeup for the day too, sign me up.

MAC PREP + PRIME HIGHLIGHTER: LIGHT BOOST //
Since I get little sleep, I need some help in the under-eye department. I've heard that these MAC Prep & Prime ones are one of the best bag disguisers in the game and I've been dying to try this for ages.

MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH: LIGHTSCAPADE //
I'm addicted to highlighters and once again, this is another product I've wanted for a long time. I absolutely love Soft & Gentle, so I'm sure I'm going to love this one too.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW POMADE: TAUPE //
I may or may not have sneakily treated myself to this before I could publish this post, but it's just so perfect I couldn't wait! If you're looking for something that's going to last on your brows all day and give you a really defined shape, you can't get much better. The lighter shades aren't too warm toned either which is perfect for cool-toned blondes like myself.

CHANEL ROUGE COCO SHINE: INTIME //
I'm a big fan of the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks and this shade is just another pinky nude from the range that I've been lusting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment