Thursday 15 January 2015

The Prettiest Palette Of Them All










Okay, I'll admit it. I had a weak moment. After a good couple of months of talking myself out of buying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette because I 'didn't need any more blushers', I bought three more blushers. I have an excuse though... Ish. Whenever a product is limited edition, it always draws me in, I just can't explain it. You know that old saying, you always want what you can't have? It's like that. So, when browsing Space NK's website and I saw it was no longer on there, I went onto Liberty (the only place I could find it stocked, so hurry!) and made a massive impulse buy. Absolutely no regrets whatsoever here. It's b e a u tiful. Not to mention the gold mirrored packaging. Swoon.

It includes the three most amazing shades, Luminous Flush / Incandescent Electra and Mood Exposure. They all look absolutely beautiful on the skin and because they're veined with the brand's Ambient Lighting Powders, they look so natural and luminous swept across the cheeks. Fun fact for you, they actually make a really nice colour when mixed altogether (yes, I had a bit of a mad moment when I first got it and couldn't decide what colour I wanted to use. We've all been there).

I know it's pricey, but I genuinely do think of it as an investment as they're powders so if you keep your brushes clean will last a good few years and are colours that you can wear with most makeup looks. My favourite shade is Incandescent Electra which is the only limited edition shade from the palette, but all the rest are from the permanent line, which I'm dying to try more of. Grab one while you can, your cheeks will thank you for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment