Tuesday 23 June 2015

The Body Moisturiser That Actually Works


I'm going to put this out there and say that Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion is the best moisturiser my skin has ever been lucky enough to have slathered on it.

I'm not someone with dry skin at all, but my skin just seems to reject every body butter I've ever put on it. The only other product I've ever used that did anything near to what this does for my skin is coconut oil. However, I just couldn't tolerate the smell of it, and I think that's a really important factor with something you're going to apply to your whole body daily.

Since I'm a big fan of Lush products (their use of natural ingredients is really important to me and my sensitive skin), and I love vanilla scents, Vanilla Dee-Lite was an obvious choice for me. Not only does it smell absolutely insane, it contains ingredients that my skin seems to absolutely love. The combination of kiwi fruits, cocoa butter, illipe butter, coconut oil and tamanu oil means that it has amazing moisturising powers, but is really light on the skin and sinks in after just a few minutes. The only thing I would change is the packaging. Because you rub the product in with your hand, it doesn't take long for the bottle to get really slippy and difficult to use. I would much prefer that it came in a tub, but nothing good ever came without its faults.

If you have dry or irritated skin, I can't sing Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite's praises enough. Do you have any recommendations for good moisturising body products?


No comments:

Post a Comment